Monday, June 30, 2008

No! That is not me!



I can't pretend for too long,
that I'm who the world thinks I'm.
I may not be the normal one,
My kinda fun might sound weird and uncommon.
I am what I am!

I may not laugh with you,
I may not enjoy what you do.
But I'm not your everyday cuckoo.
I am what I am!

I hate the sniggering magpies,
I find nothing but sighs!
Hey, you really are boring,
Don't you realize you're just barking!

Why do we all pretend,
Why can't we just be?
What is it that we have at stake?
In the end we'll all just brake!

I love my loneliness,
My reflective silence.
I miss that accepting caress,
and that gloomy sadness!

I miss your buoyant smile,
You could've waited awhile.
I love dreaming about you,
I know one day you'll make it all come true,
For you know, I am what I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment